Tuesday, May 1, 2012

dog day afternoon





Etching 2011

It feels like a 'dog day afternoon' because all of my blogging plans have gone awry recently and I have become completely sidetracked by other design projects which have eaten up all of my art time.  This dog etching was done by a local elementary student at Forest Park where I taught the Architect’s in Schools program last spring.

This year I am teaching at Faubion Elementary in North Portland.  I am in love with my class of 5th graders.   They are at that magical age where anything is possible.   We are just finishing up some client designs for a personal residence.   These clients are very special though and quite unusual.  They are.......

-- to be continued  in next post....


No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me your thoughts!